HomeMy StoryRecipes

Monday, June 29, 2015

2 steps forward without the 2 steps back?

It's when you find yourself pushing forward, reaching goals, losing weight and feeling strong...
You feel unstoppable and then...
BAM!
A road block.  Life happens. An obstacle appears right in front of you...

You make a choice.

Do you push forward or do you bounce right back to your old ways...
You fall back, stop setting goals, gain weight and feel depressed, weak and you've failed once again.

It doesn't have to be that way.

Of course there will be times on this journey where you'll take giant leaps forward and small steps back...you are human and it's OKAY. 
But if you find yourself comfortable with 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, you will quickly realize that it's a losing battle.  Working so hard, only to be back where you started a week later?
What fun is that?

Say enough is enough...
Repeat it to yourself until you BELIEVE IT!

I can tell you from personal experience that it feels so much better to make those leaps forward on my own, to celebrate what I've accomplished, to embrace my strength and endurance with each goal I achieve and to have bumps that DO NOT knock me down but rather shake me just enough to push me further!  There's a difference and finding that change made a HUGE difference on my journey!

You'll gain confidence, strength and a whole new way of living!
That's the ultimate prize and YOU did the work...we do the work EVERY day!

Embrace it and work hard for what you want out of YOUR life!  
You are in control...take it and run with it-literally!!!  

Take 2 steps forward TODAY!!!  



No comments: