HomeMy StoryRecipes

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm trying this!

Fall is my favorite time of year...well, that and Christmas!
However, most of the holiday traditions involve F-O-O-D, right? RIGHT!
So, I've been looking at ways to create the best holiday meals in their HEALTHIER version, if possible. I am excited to share some of my healthy creations with you VERY soon, but for now I will link to this amazing blog I found with her "light" creation for Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread! YUM, right? I'm her newest follower and can't wait to see more of her delicious, healthy recipes! I think I might try using whole wheat flour instead of regular and see how it turns out and as always, add 2 tbs. of flaxseed meal for added omega 3's AND fiber!
I'm trying it out and I'll let ya know how it goes!!
Keep in mind, Fall is a great time to get outside and get MOVING! It's great weather, which gives you a lot of options on ways to get motivated as a family!
What we're doing:
Making a habit of walking as a family after dinner AND making sure we involve the boys in our workouts...we want to make sure they SEE first hand, the importance of EXERCISE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lost tons of weight by using a product called Phentermine, it's very safe to use and I had ordered it from www.medsheaven.com I recommend this for anyone who wants to lose weight very fast, quickly and easily, best product I've ever tried, it works very well.

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

I love taking recipes and trying make it healthier. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.