HomeMy StoryRecipes

Friday, September 10, 2010

an award AND a contest...

I am SO happy to have received the Life Is Good blog award
from Cardio Bunny @ Fabulous n Free! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
* You should check out her blog, she's an inspiration to all women!

I have promised to fully accept this award after this weekend :)

*Now for the CONTEST, I am SO happy to have been asked by World Martial Arts to be their "health professional" this weekend for their Biggest Loser contest kick-off!

It is a six week program, designed to help contestants achieve weight-loss goals in a short amount of time and make healthy changes that will last a lifetime! It begins tomorrow, with an introduction of the program and a one-hour bootcamp style workout!

(I will be taking contestants weight, BMI and measurements)


I invite you to join this contest along with us. Make SMALL changes that will give big results. For example, add more veggies and fruit to your diet this week. Make a commitment to exercise at least three days this week, no matter what the exercise may be! Eat on a smaller plate the ENTIRE week and see if you notice a difference in your appetite!

I will share with you the motivational tools I plan on using with the contestants and feel free to ask questions or leave a comment saying you're taking this journey with ME!

No comments: