HomeMy StoryRecipes

Monday, November 8, 2010

winner, workout tip AND a recipe!

and the winner is....
Congrats Melissa and thanks to all that entered...
I am emailing you now and you have 48hrs to respond :)
Workout Tip:
For all the Momma's out there, our tummy area isn't quite what it used to be pre-Momma, right?! I suggest some abdominal exercises at least 4 times a week ALONG WITH YOUR EXERCISE ROUTINE! Start simple: grab a soccer ball or any other type of ball that your children have at home, sit with back straight in a V-position with heels on the ground, twist side to side, keeping posture and back straight and as you twist, tap the ball to the floor. Perform 2 sets of 25 before working out, and 2 sets of 25 after!
Add these to your workout routine this week, even if your workout is a simple walk through the neighborhood or on the treadmill, you should feel better and that tummy will feel stronger over time! Keep in mind, what you're eating is KEY
but these simple abdominal exercises will change your workout routine and give it some Wow! :)
TRY THIS RECIPE N.O.W:
remember THIS post??! Well, I've made it twice and it's SO good! The boys LOVE it,we can't get enough of it and it freezes great too :) Doesn't get any better than that, huh?
**The only change I made was adding 2 tbs flaxseed meal(Bob's Red Mill brand) to the mix!
* I tried using whole wheat flour and I think the bread turned out a little dry, so this time I used regular flour, but the flaxseed adds fiber and omega 3's to the not-so-great-for-you, white flour...give it a try!

2 comments:

sara said...

I passed on some blogger love to you! Come claim your award at www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great workout tip. I just did my first pilates class and my core hurt the next day but that was a good thing. Hope you and your boys are having a great week!