HomeMy StoryRecipes

Monday, December 27, 2010

Resolution Time 2011

Yep, 2011 is here...well, ALMOST here!
So, what's your New Year's Resolution?
*For Momma, its for me to step up my running...I must admit, I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to distance and speed and for 2011, I'm looking to step it up!
Then, I PROMISE to sign up for a half-marathon and/or triathlon. I am ALMOST 31 years old, mom of two and wife to my best friend and I owe it to myself and my family to make 2011 the HEALTHIEST year yet...
I've got some great things planned for Lets Move It Mommas for 2011:
  • GREAT RECIPES
  • GREAT WORKOUT TIPS
  • TIPS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED with all of your goals for the New Year
  • AND much, much more!!!
  • , and I'm excited to ask you to take this HEALTHY journey with me!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Following you back and hope to use your blog as your guide for my New Years Res- getting back to being healthy! Take it easy and enjoy the rest of 2010- Aimee from Classified: Mom

Mandee said...

You are awesome! I'm tired just running after 5 boys! ha ha!

My goal is to lose ALL of the baby weight I have put on over the years. I'm not huge, but definitely want to look good and feel better about myself. I'm doing ok so far, have lost 14lbs the first month...woohoo! :)

Mommy Minded said...

I cant wait to see what you have for 2011. I want to get STRONG in 2011. I work out to burn but I want to start building! ;)

M.O.T.B said...

I need more energy in the evenings. I am certain if I start working out consistently and eat better, I will find that energy I am looking for!!!

Hannah said...

Great goals! I think a lot of people are wanting to make 2011 a healthier year for themselves!