HomeMy StoryRecipes

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

22 Days REVIEW!













Recently I had the privilege to sample 22 Days Nutritional Products and I'd love to share my experience with all of you! First of all, I love that these products are vegan and vegetarian made using raw and organic superfoods...what's not to love, right?!










If you haven't seen these products or heard about them, let me give you some important information about why these products are different from the well-known nutrition products on the market today. This company believes that if you eat well, you live well and I could not agree more :) Their bars are lightly sweetened with organic ingredients, they are gluten and soy free.





*You might be training for a marathon, triathlon or other athletic event, or you might be at the start of your workout journey...either way, these bars are worth a try!





My personal favorite: The Fruit Nut Karma, with the mix of fruity and nutty...so yummy!
Why 22 Days: They are committed to helping people live a healthier life and they want to provide the proper tools to make a positive difference everyday!

For more information about 22Days Nutrition, please visit www.22daysnutrition.com











1 comment:

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Wow. I just read your weight loss story and I'm so impressed and inspired by you. Thanks for sharing.

runningtobeskinny.com