HomeMy StoryRecipes

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Workout Hop and sponsor update!









Welcome to the Wednesday Workout Blog Hop!



Hosted by Let's Move It Momma's, My Fitness World and Living Smart Girl!



We are so happy that you've stopped by and decided to link up! So, just have fun, meet some new blog buddies and don't forget to follow your hostesses!



Independence 5K Update: If you take a look below, you'll see that I've been doing my homework, working at getting some fabulous sponsors for this virtual event...take a look!
























have you signed up yet? Are you helping spread the word? Email me that you've posted my Independence 5K race on your blog with the link and I'll add an extra entry for you, on race week! Yep, that means you would have more chances to win...and that's not all folks, I've got more sponsors headed this way soon :) Email me at rissarose80@yahoo.com to sign up NOW!!! If you have a chance, check out our sponsors websites, they have some great products that you might be interested in...I know I sure am!!!






No comments: