HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

quick post!

I am so tired from all the potty training happening in this house but I wanted to quickly share that the Bess Be Fit's 12 minute workout was killer today!  I wanted to share how I did this with all of you...here is the workout that she created:
...and I added 2 more rounds, making a total of 4!  I was drenched in sweat and my heart was pounding:IT FELT GOOD!  I needed it!  oh and those #10 tuck jumps...that wasn't pretty!  I need to work on those, I felt like I was dying!!!  LOL  


Thanks to all of you for your great workout series suggestions, we'll see what we decide!  


We had horrible weather here today, but looks like some great forecasts for our future, so lots of outdoor running for me!  My husband and I both agree that the weather here lately has messed with our running workouts, but we're ready to get back on track with it!  It's times like these where a treadmill, although I don't particularly love them, would be great!  


...and I promise the winners will be announced TOMORROW and I'll share some of your race photos (they were so fun, thank you!) 


until then I'm off to bed and preparing for another round of Bess Be Fit's workout in the morning!


What are your quick, go to workouts when the gym and the outdoors aren't an option?

2 comments:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

I don't know that I have heard of Bess Be Fit but I am interested, I will have to go check it out.

Hope potty training gets done soon, it is so nice to have kids out of diapers and done with that!

My go to workouts are Bodyrock and ZWOWs, but sometimes I make up my own now too :)

fancy nancy said...

Ugh potty training!! My heart goes out to you...along with a large adult cocktail!! Em took forever and a day!! It was all on her time!

I've never heard of Bess be Fit but that looks killer! I will have to check it out!