HomeMy StoryRecipes

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

yummy 4th eats!


Red, White and Blue Fruit "Cake"
 Recipe found here from Eat Better America


Ultimate Barbeque-Rubbed Chicken
 Recipe found here from Eat Better America


Bean and Tomato Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
recipe found here from Eating Well


Star-Spangled Dessert
recipe found here from FamilyFun

Just some fun ideas to celebrate the 4th of July while still keeping things a bit healthy!

We have a local 5K race on the morning of the 4th, but nothing too exciting!  I have seen other bloggers talk about foam/water/mud races to celebrate the 4th...come on Texas, step it up and let's get some fun, festive races out our way next year!!!

Are you planning on a festive, 4th race where you are?

4 comments:

misszippy said...

I want to try that bean and tomato salad--yum! We'll be at the Jersey shore (not with Snooki) and I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even thought about what we're doing for the 4th of July but grilling is probably a must do. I love these recipes, thanks so much for sharing them! I totally want to make that first one, the fruit cake! It is such a fun idea!

Laura Boll said...

That cake looks so good! Oh man, I almost signed up for that 5k- than we could have met! :) But I'm not doing it... have a good time!

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Rancho Cucamonga

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Ontario

Best Food Delivery Service in Redlands