HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

lots of goodies just in time for Christmas!

Lots of goodies have been arriving in the mail for us to try and here are just a few, 

Kodiak Cakes Frontier Flapjack and Waffle Mix...
 and it's delicious!!!  My boys requested to be the taste testers this morning and they LOVED these.  Made with whole wheat, oats and honey.  We tried the waffles and it doesn't get easier...mix + water and pour into your heated waffle iron!  Yum!  I added 2 tbs flaxseed meal to the mix!  We topped them with peanut butter and the boys dipped in a little syrup!  Here's my youngest enjoying them this morning...


And for the party gals, some CountryGirl low calorie cocktail mixes!  With a slogan like, "everyone likes a Country Girl", what's not to love!  I will be sampling Sweet Tea and Margarita flavors and look at these super cute cups!  FUN!  It's always great when they make an adult beverage that's low on calories but great on taste and it doesn't hurt that these bottles are SO super cute!  Look at the little cowgirls!  Nice touch!  



And what about Williams Sonoma and their new line of superfood mixers!  
That's right, Williams-Sonoma and Navitas Naturals have partnered up to launch new superfood mixers and I'll be sampling Protein and Power Snack!  Mmm, looks pretty yummy!

All of these products would make great gifts for your health-enthusiast family and friends!  The smoothie mixers are sold in a 3-pack including Protein, Antioxidants and Omega-3.  

I can't wait to share with you my thoughts and experiences with these new products...

What new products are you loving right now?  
I'd love for you to share!  

Today's Workout: quick, 2 mile run with my littlest man!  I know we can't make excuses but honestly between picking up my youngest from preschool, we had to squeeze in a quick workout before picking up my oldest from kindergarten!  Better luck tomorrow, but I had to use this time today for some Christmas shopping without the kiddos :(  Such a lame excuse, but I had to use it today!  Bummed, but I'll make up for it tomorrow...with these nice, chilly temps in Texas I'm able to get more miles in at a faster pace without passing out from the humidity or heat!  Woohoo!!  

1 comment:

Heather @ Operation Determination said...

I love following your blog and have nominated your for a Liebster award. http://operationdetermination.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination.html