HomeMy StoryRecipes

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bananalicious OATMEAL!

We all know I love oatmeal! Doesn't matter if it's plain, topped with fruit, PB, pumpkin...whatever! I LOVE IT! This morning I decided I wanted to jazz my oatmeal up a little differently, so I grabbed the Nutella and a banana! I sliced 1/2 banana and added to my cooked steel cut oats, 1 tbs Nutella and gave it a stir! WOOHOO!

The outcome: PURE DELICIOUSNESS!!!

It was like having dessert for breakfast! Ha!


My weekend was FABULOUS visiting and laughing with friends, but sadly it meant NO WORKOUTS! I am a little sad because the beach house had a great trail that ran along the water, but I TOTALLY forgot to pack a pair of tennis shoes...how could I forget those?!


*So today I'm back on track testing out a new workout DVD series called, Core Concepts transCOREmation! I'll let you know how it goes but it claims," to target every core muscle with a variety of holds and transitions. You will love the burn and sweat yourself into the best shape of your life! "


WE SHALL SEE...and I'll make sure and let you know :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the transCOREmation! Adding Nutella makes everything better!

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

Nutella and oatmeal! That sounds wonderful!!

Elle said...

Yes, the banana plumps it up and the Nutella is just purely for taste. Great idea!