HomeMy StoryRecipes

Sunday, August 14, 2011

runnin' like a girl and sweatin' like a man!

I am in the process of reviewing this super cute performance Tee from cafepress.com


I could browse their running shirts for HOURS. So cute and fun! I thought this "run like a girl" shirt was super cute, BUT laughed at myself because of the "try to keep up"...it's no surprise that I'm NOT a fast runner but I enjoy running...so I feel like I can do and say what I want when it comes to the shirts that I wear, right?! Ha!




I have been SO bad about blogging this past week...but that's only because we've been spending LOTS of time at the pool!





I managed to get some good workouts in this week. Lots of 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack and some running! Felt good, but think I've hurt my back.





Pulled a muscle and thought it was feeling better, went for a three mile run yesterday and last night it was hurting SO bad again :( Hopefully it'll get better with a few days off??





In other news: I'm TIRED of sweatin' like a man! Seems like I can get dressed for the day or stay in my workout clothes...either way, I'm DRENCHED! I have friends that don't sweat AT ALL...I am not one of those blessed people! Unfortunately. So until we get some cooler temps, this is what the Move It Momma has been forced to look like-EVERY DAY!!! All I can say is Ewwwwww!

7 comments:

April Westerhold said...

You know, I never was a big "sweater" until I really kicked up the cardio with INSANITY. Now, I sweat walking up and down the stairs doing laundry. My old trainer told me it is because your metabolism is really in high gear.

CupCake@ Bigger Girls Can Run Too said...

I feel your pain! I am a horrible sweater as well. I tell everyone I have the sweat glands of a pubescent boy because 5 minutes into any kind of physical activity (running, biking, sitting down, standing still) I start pouring sweat. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

misszippy said...

It's a lovely glow, right? And not much longer before cooler temps are the norm!

Anonymous said...

I totally sweat like a dude. If I even think about exercise, I start sweating profusely. It's totally charming.

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I'm with you on the sweating! I do seem to sweat more now that I'm active than when I wasn't exercising at all, so take it as a sign of your fitness!!!

kimert said...

I love that shirt. I'm a huge sweat-er. I love it though.

Unknown said...

My girlfriend and I joke about this all the time. We sweat so much! Then there is this tiny 40-ish blonde at work that's only been running for less than a year, runs up to 5 miles at an 8 min/mile pace and DOES NOT break a sweat even when it's 80/90 degrees out. Who are these aliens???