HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wednesday Workout Hop

Hosted By: My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays! You will receive workout tips, exercise ideas and healthy food ideas from My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl, plus work on your followers!!! HERE ARE THE RULES; 1. Follow My Fitness World, Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl 2. Leave us a comment letting us know you follow so we can follow back. 3. Grab our button and post it up on your blog, linking back to our hop. Follow as many blogs as you like And Have Fun!!!
Our featured blogger of the week is, Racing and Saving Mama! Make sure you stop by and say hello, I love her blog and her great workout tips too :)

Workout and Healthy Eating Tool: I'm sure all of you have heard of LIVESTRONG.com but am I the only one just figuring out the COOLEST feature ever! MyPlate. Its basically an online tracker for weight loss, calorie counting, workouts, and more! I joined (its FREE!), typed in my foods for the day, my workout and Yay...it was all tracked and saved for me too! And ready for the best part? As you type in foods/workouts, it'll tell you the consumed calories and burned calories off to the right plus how many calories remaining on your daily intake, depending upon where you set your goals! VERY COOL! This is set up for beginner to advanced, so whether you are just starting out on your healthy journey or you've been there forever, its a great way to keep track of your diet and exercise! I'm impressed... So, be honest...how many of you already knew about this very cool, LIVESTRONG feature...and didn't share it with Move It Momma??!

6 comments:

Divvy Up Diva said...

Hello! I am stopping by from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
http://divvyupdiva.blogspot.com/

Tampa BookWorm said...

I've never used Livingstrong, but I do use SparkPeople....

kimert said...

I've been using DailyPlate on Livestrong since October. Love it!!

Unknown said...

Love Livestrong (and I did blog about it btw - so kinda shared it with you!)

Unknown said...

Also - the calorie burn is not very accurate - for example, if you put in you run 6mph for an hour I think it will tell you that you burned 734 calories - no matter your weight. Since I am smaller than whatever average they use, it greatly overestimates my calorie burn.

Elaine Welte said...

I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! You can find it here: http://honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger.html