HomeMy StoryRecipes

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 15th...

On January 15th, my husband and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary!

On January 15th, my husband and I will be running the Aramco Houston Half Marathon!

and also on January 15th, we will get the keys to our new house!  We have lived in our home for over four years and it's time to move on to our grown up home!  The home where we'll raise the boys, the home where we'll celebrate holidays and birthdays, the home where we'll spend time with our family and friends,
the HOME where we'll share the little moments that count the MOST.  
Happy Anniversary, Brandon!
I couldn't be more proud to call myself your wife, best friend, companion, and Mother of your children.  You have blessed me with a beautiful life, filled with moments that I will carry with me for a lifetime.  We've had our struggles and definitely overcome our battles with weight, together.  We have found a love for running and I believe that is a very powerful part of our relationship!  We are able to share a very passionate thing in both of our lives, together.  Together, we are raising a healthy family and sharing our passion with the boys.  I see them with their Daddy and it makes me so happy.  They look up to you SO much... you are their HERO and their best friend!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and happy anniversary this weekend!

kimert said...

What a sweet post! Congrats and happy anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the above - how exciting!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you two is spectacular-you look fabulous! Happy Anniversary!

Elle said...

So happy for you with your upcoming anniversary, and run and new home, too!

Wishing the best for you and your family.

Cheers to you!

WannabeRunner said...

Wow, what an excited day all around for you!! Congratulations & good luck!!

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Adorable photo! You look fab. :) Congrats on the new home!! Fun fun!!

Laura Boll said...

What an exciting weekend coming up! Congrats on the anniversary and house, and good luck racing Sunday!!

Heather @ Operation Determination said...

You have such a wonderful weekend to look forward to. Congrats! Good luck on the upcoming race.

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

Congrats on the new house! THat is so exciting!!! And happy anniversary!

Mommy Minded said...

Happy Anniversary!