HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

it's V-day!


happy valentine's day


i feel that an iPod heart was totally appropriate after my run this morning, because it was filled with an awesome iTunes playlist and I think I played it loud enough for the neighborhood to hear.  

For some reason I was in the mood to listen to the music LOUD and sing to every song.  Ha, ever had a workout like that?  

It wasn't about the speed, technique, distance, or time...
it was about ENJOYING THE WORKOUT!!!  
Ahhh, something so refreshing about that!

I hope your day is filled with love and laughter and is spent with the people that you love the most.  Mine will be spent with my boys and my husband, the people that love me unconditionally and push me to be THE best mother, wife and woman I can be!  
*don't forget to send me an email, telling me that you'll sign up for the virtual Spring Fever race!
rissarose80@yahoo.com

3 comments:

misszippy said...

Happy valentine's day! Sounds like yours is off to a great start!

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

Happy V day!! I love to listen to my music loud too! The other day I was totally dance running to "Yeah." I might have gotten laughed at by an old guy...but oh well I was having fun!

kimert said...

Love it! Hope you had a great day. Off to find more info about the spring virtual run now.....