HomeMy StoryRecipes

Friday, February 17, 2012

I've found my fix!

I think I've found my fix for the lack of motivation...
the cure?
I will "pin" things like this...

 if that's not motivation, I'm not sure what is...right?  amazing!
maybe I'll print it out and stick it on my fridge?
...and in the pantry?  Hmm, where else?  Ha!


and I'll also read things like this...



and totally off-subject, but I will be making these very soon.  I mean, Apple Chips with only four ingredients and super simple to make?  What's not to love?  I know my boys will love these!
(all of these "pins" you can find on my Pinterest page, under Motivation and healthy snacks!)



*a few tips to keep in mind for my Spring Fever virtual race...if you didn't read the latest on the race, go here! and here for even more details regarding this fun and exciting race!  The race has added more sponsors, which means more giveaway items and to gain an extra entry, just blog, tweet or FB the race and send me the link!  If you haven't received your BIB for your race day, email me and I'll send one your way-they turned out super cute!  If you take a picture with your race day BIB, you'll earn an extra entry too!
You race at any day between March 1st-15th, at your location and choose either a 10K or 5K


5 comments:

Katie @ Will Race for Carbs said...

I am still adamantly staying away from Pinterest. I know too many addicts and I already ignore my children enough! Just kidding...kinda. But that stuff is motivating.

Rachelle Q said...

Love the pins. Virtual race sounds fun! Found you on the blog hop:)

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

That yoga position looks difficult! I love Pinterest; I use it for food, photography ideas, fitness quotes and gift/wishlists!

Claire Justine said...

Hi thanks for following,following back,great post love this I need some more motivation, those apple chips look so good I need to pin them, I'm now of to follow your pins :)

jillconyers said...

Pinterest seriously works for motivation. I think I've crossed over into the addicted category :)

Here are a few of my latest Pinterest posts if you want to check them out. Love sharing the motivation and inspiration!

[Fitness, Health and Happiness]

Off to check out your boards.

The apple chips look delicious.