HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

let's have some WELCOME WEDNESDAY fun!



I am very excited to be a part of Welcome Wednesday as one of their newest co-hosts!  I've met many wonderful bloggers over the past year through this hop.  Myself, the "Move It Momma" would like to make a nice addition to the hop and hopefully help my fellow bloggers find some healthy recipes, ideas, tips and motivation!  
If you are one of my loyal readers, I suggest that you try it, link up and HAVE SOME FUN!!!
-Marissa


Welcome Wednesday is now open ALL week and will start NEW every Wednesday!
Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From Me, Happy Hour Projects, and Let's Move It Mommas! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow us via Google Friend Connect, Google+, Facebook or Twitter, as well as the Spotlighted Blog of the Week!
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it will be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!

------This Weeks Blog Spotlight----
What's neat about our Blog Hop:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!

**Leave a comment with your blog address if you are new to our hop so we can follow you back**
BLOG SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK:

Tiffani from Thoughts from Tiffani writes: "Hello all! My name is Tiffani and I am the driving force behind Thoughts from Tiffani.  It is where I come to rant and rave about my family, friends, and life in general. Most of my thoughts are random and occasionally they will include crafting, work, diet, exercise (or lack thereof), and fashion."

3 comments:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks for hosting the hop! I am a new twitter follower! Take care!

Holly said...

Just stopped by from Welcome Wednesday- I am now following you-excited to get hoppin' :) Would love if you followed me back- Holly from Pink Lady

Unknown said...

Dropped in from the blog hop. I'm following. Stop by www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com and check me out.