HomeMy StoryRecipes

Thursday, March 3, 2011

another yummy snack and workout update!

Move It Momma's SWEET ROLL UP
You'll Need:
carb balance tortilla
neuftchael cheese or 1/3 less fat cream cheese
sprinkle of cinnamon
Spread 2 tbs cheese on tortilla, sprinkle with cinnamon!
Microwave for 20 seconds or until warmed through.
ENJOY :)
This is oh-so-yummy and can be enjoyed at that time of the day where you wanna devour your entire pantry! Ha! Yes, we all have those days! This will be filling and just what you need to curb your apetite and help you hold off 'til dinner!
Today's Workout:
RUSHFIT Day 6 was AWESOME! I had two friends come and join me in the Explosive Power Training-Plyometric workout today...full of explosive cardio, it was intense! Loved it and I'm already feeling it in my quads and hamstrings! I am also happy to report that I've lost THREE pounds since starting this workout only six days ago! This workout series has made me understand that I wasn't pushing myself to the max like I should be. I feel better, look better, my clothes already fit better and all it took was some kicked up workouts! I am not being paid by RUSHFIT to tell you this, I promise...but it works! It's a great workout with some super cool moves and I've seen improvement in myself within the first week!
Have a great weekend :)

No comments: