HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop






Hosted By: My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl

This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays!
You will receive workout tips, exercise ideas and healthy food ideas from My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl, plus gain some new followers!!!
HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Follow My Fitness World, Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl

2. Leave us a comment letting us know you follow so we can follow back.
3. Share a great workout, healthy living tip, fitness question...anything related to health!

Link up below!
Follow as many blogs as you like And Have Fun!!!

Healthy Eating Tip: Be prepared when it comes to food. Spend one day a week preparing pre-packaged snacks in their portion sizes! Choose snacks that will remain fresh all week, I also use plastic bins in my pantry to store the small packaged snacks. My boys even ask for a "mixed up snack" every day! This will help control impulsive eating and help to avoid consuming empty calories. My rule is to keep all of the junk foods out of our home, because if they aren't here...we can't eat them! For some of my quick and easy snack recipes, check the right sidebar or previous posts! Hope you find them helpful and delicious too!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower from the blog hop :)

My Fitness World said...

Love that idea Marissa.

localchika2 said...

I'm following now! www.thriftymilitarymommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

New follower from the blog hop!

http://www.familysupervisor.blogspot.com

curlie girlie said...

I'm your newest follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop - come follow me too! :)
Your blog is so motivating and I am looking forward to reading more!

Sara
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

New follower via welcome wednesday blog hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.html

Kim @ The Fitness Moms said...

Hi! New follower from the hop ~ love connecting with other fitness moms :)

~Kim
www.thefitnessmoms.com

Sarah said...

I am a new follower from the I ♥ Blogging, just wanted to say thank you for joining our hop!

I would love if you could stop by and follow www.mooseandtater.com