HomeMy StoryRecipes

Friday, March 11, 2011

do you move to good music?

My iPod is begging to be updated and find some new tunes, so I need YOUR help!

Seriously, it's BAD.
My husband has me jogging again.
* As I've said before I get frustrated with running because my speed is terrible, but he's convinced me that if he can go from NO exercise to running 8.5 minute miles, I can kick it up too :)
So, today I jogged and did my indoor spin bike, but I was SO sick of the music by the first 15 minutes, that it made me lack motivation, know what I mean?! It's MY fault, I haven't updated or downloaded new songs in months, but I need some fresh tunes...so, here's where you come in,
What's on your workout playlist?

8 comments:

kimert said...

Pink!! Lots of Pink.

April Westerhold said...

First, don't push it too hard. The last thing that you want to do is get injured! Scott isn't a runner at all (I am) and I'm sure he could run FASTER than me but not FARTHER than me.

Favorite songs:

Simply the Best Tina Turner
Apple Bottom Jeans Flo Rida
Why Can't This Be Love Sammy Hagar
I Run To You Sugarland
Alcohol by Jamie Foxx
Any fast Katie Perry
Party in the US Miley Cyrus

I know that these are REALLY RANDOM but they are all songs that I can sing to and if I can sing to them, I can forget that I am running. LOL

Xenia said...

I always feel like I hear a song and think that I'm going to make note of it as a good one to work out to... and then I never do and don't end up remembering them. I think Katy Perry would be near the top of the pick-me-up list for me!

mrs.shopper said...

great blog! following from the Surfing hop... a new gfc follower http://simplyshopandsave.ca thanks

Carly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so flattered that you love it. I'm going to shoot you an email with some links and stuff to answer your questions. Hopefully they help!

And I'm a big Lady Gaga fan when it comes to workout music. :-)

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Happy Saturday and I am following Hope your weekend is great
I would love to have you stop by my blog or Etsy store.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
Having a giveaway at 1000 fans stop by and like her if you can
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RAKJpatterns/112668928800108

casey aubut said...

FOllowing from Surfing Saturday!
Would love for you to stop by www.aubutfamily.com
Have a great weekend!

** And Britney Spears and Enrique Englesias are my workout favs!! :)

Romina Garcia said...

Ke$ha...please don't tell anyone ;-)

Awesome blog.
Following you now on GFC :-)

You can find me at:

http://rominagarciamartyrhood.blogspot.com/