HomeMy StoryRecipes

Friday, March 4, 2011

Yay! recipe link is up and running!

So, thanks to all of you and your super sweet comments...we now have a recipe link!!! Yay!
All of my tasty treats can be found on my right sidebar under "Move It Mommas Healthy Creations" Eventually I will figure out how to seperate main dishes, snacks, etc...but for now this should do! Hope you find what you're looking for and by now you know that my recipes are usually quick, kid-friendly(and kid-tested!) and YUMMY too! As I've said before, it is SO important to serve healthy meals that your kids enjoy eating. This way they find healthy foods that they'll love as they grow :) I hope that my blog is a place where you may find those recipes that become family favorites, while still easy enough to give Momma a break too!
If you have any questions regarding these recipes or have a request for a Move It Momma meal makeover, just email me at rissarose80@yahoo.com and I'll see what we can do :)

1 comment:

HBrummett said...

Hi! Great site! I am a new follower from the friday blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend. Stop by anytime! Hope you will follow me too! www.livingonloveandcents.com