HomeMy StoryRecipes

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout Wednesday Blog Hop!


This is a workout blog hop for Wednesdays!
You will receive workout tips, exercise ideas and healthy food ideas from My Fitness World , Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl, plus gain some new followers!!!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Follow My Fitness World, Lets Move It Mamma's & Living Smart Girl
2. Leave us a comment letting us know you follow so we can follow back.
3. Share a great workout, healthy living tip, fitness question...anything related to health!
Link up below!
Follow as many blogs as you like
And Have Fun!!!
Workout Tip:
Find an exercise buddy! Exercise is always more fun when you can share it with someone! Maybe a friend to walk the neighborhood? Find a friend that'll set a goal and work to reach it with you? Maybe just some friends to come over for an exercise video a few days a week?
*When I was losing the majority of my weight, it was SO difficult for me to share my excitement with friends, because I was at SUCH a different place in my life,
working to acheive something I had been working SO hard for.
Therefore a workout buddy to share the excitement with, would have been fabulous!


2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

One of these days I will participate in this for sure! What a great link up!

Unknown said...

I have work out Wednesday too as a theme for my blog!