HomeMy StoryRecipes

Sunday, March 13, 2011

fellow bloggers can be SO motivating!

A few nights ago, I felt myself blog hoppin' like crazy and ran into an entire running community of bloggers! Some have been running for most of their lives, others have found a love for it recently and lost a tremendous amount of weight...it was seriously AMAZING! They are so committed and struggled with the same weight issues I have for most of my life! Running is their focus, they live it, breathe it...it's inspirational! I have never felt like a great jogger(can't even call myself a "runner"), I've always done the bare minimum until I feel as though I can't go any further, but these bloggers somehow gave me a new outlook on the entire sport of running. They use it to continually set goals for themselves, inspire others and stay healthy! I'd like to share just a few with you that have helped me find a new passion
...hopefully one day I can call myself a "RUNNER"!
Endurance Isn't Only Physical - her story is AMAZING!
...and these are just a few! If you take a minute and read their stories, you'll be amazed-I promise! Blogging has given me SO many wonderful opportunities so far and can't wait to see where else it will take me. As for now, it has led me to a new goal...to be a RUNNER!
I'd love for you to take this journey right along with me??!

10 comments:

Carly said...

Aw, thanks for the feature. I never mind. :-)
And you are a runner (trust me, your pace is faster than mine).

kimert said...

Thank you for the shout out!!
YOU are a runner! Don't sell yourself short. You have a fantastic story to tell too girl! I wish you were closer because I'd have you running by my side!

cooperl788 said...

I feel like whoever goes running is a runner. Even if it's not "fast". I'm running in my first 5k on Saturday, and I could not be more excited! I probably won't run it quickly, but at least I'll be running it. And that's really the important part right, the doing it, pushing yourself to go just a little farther than you thought you could. I can't wait to see more about your running journey!

Marcy said...

Thank you so much for following my site! It's been tough finding fitness blogs! Following back!

:)
Marcy

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

I am loving your blog too, Marissa! As the first part of my blog name implies, not only do I love to run--I love to cook and EAT! I can't wait to take a look at your recipes!! So happy to hear that my words have played a part in your newfound desire to be a runner. Amazing. When I started writing, I never even considered that my blog might reach anyone in that way. Thank you so much for saying so. And, by the way, when I started back up with running last spring I used to call myself a "plodder", not a runner ( : You will feel like you can call yourself a "runner" in no time.

Rae said...

Awww! Thanks for featuring me! You rock!!

WannabeRunner said...

I love finding new running blogs - thanks for recommending these. And for stopping by my blog, too! :)

Sara said...

Wow! I have been seriously contemplating getting a running group together! After reading this I think I just might do that. The first step is the hardest right?!

Jess said...

Oh, I am so happy to find this site.\! I'm a start again stop again runner and hope to be on the starting line again. I'm a new follower! Simple Mom Solutions

Unknown said...

That's wonderful Marissa. I'll admit I'm a little jealous. I used to jog but my knees and back will no longer allow me, which is why I love pilates so much. So glad you've found a new passion.