HomeMy StoryRecipes

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yep, I'm telling you AGAIN!

I have told you before about how fabulous Kraft Diabetes Center recipes truly are and now that Spring is here, I wanted to share some of their DELICIOUS recipes with all of YOU...trust me, they ALL look yummy!


So, head over HERE and check them out for yourself! Sign up to receive their newsletter too you'll get great tips and wonderful, new recipes sent straight to ya!

*Now don't think you have to be a Diabetic to enjoy these recipes...heck no! My hubby and I pretty much follow a high protein, low carb diet and these recipes fall right in line with our style of eating! I love these recipes because they are so flavorful

and include lots of veggies in most of their meals!


Stay tuned because I've got a great giveaway coming up VERY soon :)

Whew, they sure are tasty and have been a HUGE hit with my boys!!


Workout Update:

Two days off from running(due to weather) meant lots of indoor cycling and GSP RUSHFIT-remember how much I love these workouts?! Yep, still do!

Today I will be running, hopefully 4 miles with my son in the jogging stroller, so we'll see if I can maintain the pace I had while running alone??! Hmmm...

3 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

I must have missed this the first time but I am so printing off some of these!!! Awesome!!!

cooperl788 said...

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes, and Kraft always seems to come up with family favorites - things my kid will actually eat! Thanks for the great reminder!

Unknown said...

Looks like your run was a success! Congrats on all the diversity in your workout - I need more diversity.