HomeMy StoryRecipes

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Recipe Archive??!

I have been asked by several of my bloggy friends to provide a sidebar full of my healthy recipes to where they are easy to access and listed by ingredients, etc! If you guys haven't figured it out, I am totally tech-challenged and need YOUR help! I have NO idea how to get this done, but I'd be more than willing to add this feature and think it would help all of you find these recipes MUCH faster and hopefully my newest followers would be able to find older recipes from months past?!
So, the Move It Momma needs your help and ALL suggestions will be more than greatly appreciated!!! and while we're at it...I'd love to know how to add a signature of The "Move It Momma" to my posts as well??!!! Man, I'm sure asking a lot out of you guys tonight, huh? SORRY :)

P.S. I know I posted about my Day 6 RUSHFIT earlier today but whew, let me tell you guys...I am S.O.R.E! Feeling it everywhere...sad but true! My hubby came home and did the same Plyometric workout and he said it was TOUGH but he LOVED it too :)

4 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Do you label your posts? On the bottom of your posts it says LABEL, you can just enter any word you want. Like RECIPE and everything that has the label RECIPE will show up under the RECIPE file. There is probably a place to make sure that your labels are being shown on your blog, like your archived posts that I see below.

Ashley said...

Please oh please do a recipe archive, I would absolutely love it! I wish I could help you with it, but as you might be able to tell, I too am tech-challenged. ;)

Love your blog, your posts keep me motivated and make me want to try out new things.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I would be a fan of yoru recipe archive too!! Always looking for new, healthy alternatives!!

Kallee Anne said...

I would love great healthy recipes too. Thanks for visitng my blog creative southern home. And yes that is my house, sort of. We built it 7 years ago, but just moved less than a year ago. I HATED to leave it. It will always be "my" house, but we now live 20 minutes from the smokey mountains, so it was a good trade.