HomeMy StoryRecipes

Monday, March 7, 2011

Move It Momma's Artichoke Chicken

Mmmm, I can smell the garlic from here...you better hurry up and make this NOW!!!
Move It Momma's Artichoke Chicken
You'll Need:
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts-pounded for tenderness
3/4 c full fat mayo
3/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
1 15oz can quartered, unflavored artichoke hearts, drained
4-5 cloves of fresh garlic-chopped
Mix all above ingredients, preheat oven to 425.
Place chicken in casserole dish, spread artichoke mixture all over top of chicken.
Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
and we like it with a slightly browned topping too!
*Prepare this chicken with fresh string beans on the skillet. OR grilled asparagus. You can get the same grilled result, using the oven. I lay fresh asparagus on baking sheet, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle of garlic powder and fresh, squeezed lemon and some pepper too!
OH SO YUMMY :)
I know this recipe is fattening with all the full fat mayo and cheese, but make sure you watch your calories/fat content for the day, then enjoy in the evening! I keep saying when I prepare this meal (I make it often because my husband and boys LOVE it!)I will try slicing zucchini really thin, boiling and substituting as my noodles to drizzle artichoke sauce on with the chicken but haven't tried it! I've seen it done in my cooking magazines, but can't imagine the zucchini getting to the consistency of noodles??! Who knows! I do know that spaghetti squash would be wonderful with this dish....Mmmm, is your mouth watering already?!
ENJOY!!
Workout Update:
Is it safe to say that I LOVE GSP RUSHFIT??! I know I'm probably driving you guys crazy with post after post, but as I said before...when I'm excited about something, you'll know it!
Today will begin Week 2, the Fight Conditioning Workout which just might be my favorite one!
I keep looking late at night for a RUSHFIT infomercial, but not there yet! Guys, seriously...have you seen all the infomercials on late at night for fitness??! It's OUTTA CONTROL!! One channel after the other...I admit I get stuck watching the Insanity workout, that's one I haven't tried yet and I'd love to know what its like! ?? Anybody tried it??!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

mmmmm, sounds pretty good! maybe you can make it for me/us?!?!?

misszippy said...

Sounds yummy! I can see how it would please the kiddos too.

cooperl788 said...

Sounds delicious! Georgia would love something like that - she loves artichokes!