HomeMy StoryRecipes

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a breakfast you can enjoy all week!

Move It Momma's Breakfast Casserole:
(I received this recipe from my cousin, Stephanie
but changed a few things to make it a little healthier!)
You'll Need:
12 eggs
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 package 2% shredded cheese
1 lbs turkey breakfast sausage
1/2 bag shredded potatoes
2 tbs flaxseed :)
Heat oven to 350. Brown turkey sausage until cooked through. Layer casserole dish with frozen potatoes, then sausage. Beat eggs with milk, pour over sausage. Bake for 45min covered or until eggs are cooked. Remove from oven, fluff mixture with fork. Add cheese and flaxseed to top, cover and allow cheese to melt! ENJOY!
The best part of this recipe: We eat it all week! It stays perfectly fresh in fridge, heat portion in microwave and enjoy a quick, easy and healthy breakfast! You have your protein, carbs and some added fiber through the flaxseed to get ya through the day and its YUMMY too!
For some added yumminess: Put portion on carb balance tortilla, add 1 tbs salsa and enjoy a breakfast taco! Mmmmm, sounds good right?! IT IS!
As always, watch portion control because this stuff is SO good, you'll be wanting seconds...
but don't :)
Day 5 GSP RUSHFIT:
Today is balance and agility! A bonus DVD! I am so excited to try this one out, but it'll be this afternoon with my hubby! Yep, he's going to try it for the first time today and I'm going to predict that he'll LOVE it! I'm telling you, you should totally check out the website, I think you'll fall in love with it too! I feel stronger already...www.gsprushfit.com
have a great day :)
*Don't forget about the Bob Harper DVD giveaway that ends TOMORROW!
You won't wanna miss out on this awesome workout...so go here and enter NOW!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I will DEFINITELY be trying this out.

kimert said...

THat looks delish!!!
By the way, I REALLY want that dvd. haha ;)

Meet the Smiths said...

Yummy! I make this recipe often...never tried it with Turkey sausage. I usually use Turkey pastrami.

Stephanie said...

Awww, I feel so honored. Maybe I will try the healthier version next time! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks really good! I can't wait to give it a try.